Friday, August 15, 2008

Still Teaching Math

Well things are rolling at work for me. We did get a new teacher hired. She started Tuesday (the day before classes started) and she is teaching Science and Literature, so I am teaching Math and Literature. The nice part is that I only have one classroom to deal with. With three new teachers on my team, I do have a lot to do outside of my normal classroom preparations.

Raymond and Daniel started school yesterday. All went well with back to school nights for both of them. I feel a little bit more relaxed not having them in school until Monday, but next week I will have them in school every day as well as getting myself out the door.

I have one more day to make it through and then a break for the week end. I am ready for it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment