Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Super Tuesday

I stayed up late watching the political fallout of primaries and caucuses going on in 24 states across America. I am praying that as God gives someone new the executive power over our country in the next year, that we will not lose our freedoms secured over the past two centuries. I pray that God will be the guiding force for our nation, and that we will do His will.

It is interesting to note how many people I have talked to over the past few weeks that just want something different. They don’t necessarily want what is best or right or what works. They just want things to be different. Unfortunately, different does not always mean better. Again, I pray. That is our only hope for things to happen His way. Pray, and vote for those that serve God’s will.

No comments:

Post a Comment