Saturday, December 13, 2008

Wrap Up Weekend

Yes, I am planning on getting all the wrapping completed. That means all of the shopping needs to be finished today. I still have a few small items to get and need to pick up oats for the no bake cookies. I also have the last of the decorating to do and some Christmas movies to enjoy with the boys. It is doable as I have been working on it during the week. I also need to do some cookie baking so I can get the cookie ribbons up on the wall before dinner time.

The surprise tonight was "The Twelve Days of Christmas". We have several versions and Joe and the boys did some research on the internet today about the true meaning of the gifts from the twelve days. The boys enjoyed their first cookie from their cookie ribbon tonight too.

No comments:

Post a Comment