Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Back to Normal !?!

A warm up to 26 degrees F is expected today. We had school today, but the rest of the week is iffy as they are predicting ice, snow and some very low temperatures during traveling times in the coming days. I had to postpone a Math test, and I hope that I can get it in by the end of the week/quarter. We have a day of fun activities planned for the students Friday and the choir program was postponed until Friday at 2:30 in the afternoon so the students may go to it also.

Tonight's surprise was the story, "Christmas in the Big Woods" an excerpt from one of Laura Ingalls Wilder's early books. Raymond commented on how they didn't have a tree, and that the children received only a pair of mittens and a peppermint stick in their stockings. Laura was the only one that received a toy, a special doll.

I am still pretty congested, and have lost my voice since about 7th period today. I am turning in early as the boys are already down for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment